When i came across the beautiful romanesco brokkoli i just had to buy it without having a real idea in mind.
Back home i decided to clear out my pantry and make an easy delicious prawn, romanesco curry with some butternut squash.
I wrapped it in my leftover tortilla wraps and served them with greek yoghurt and coriander 😋🎃
- 250g prawns (or your choice of protein)
- 200g butternut squash
- 1 romanesco
- 1 large onion diced
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 chilli
- 2 cm ginger
- 250ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp curcuma
- 1 tbsp cumin
- Leftover wraps, or rice, or quinoa, or....
1. Get your pan going with some oil. Put in the onions, garlic, ginger and chilli.
2. Add the squash and romanesco.
3. Add the spice mix and the prawns. Stir well.
4. Finally add the coconut milk and cover. Let simmer for at least 15 min.
5. Warm your wraps or your rice and fill with the delicious prawn curry.